German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to let everyone know TSC is having a sale on TOTW. A 30# pound bag is now only 37.99 this week only!

·
Registered
3,116 Posts
My husband and I have bought like 6 bags since it has been on sale. We won't need dog food for a while.

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I hope to stock up this week....I know the prices have gone up so a sale is great.

·
Registered
3,116 Posts
I hope to stock up this week....I know the prices have gone up so a sale is great.
Has your TSC gone up on the regular price of TOTW yet? So far mine has not it is still 42.99 and I hope it stays that way.

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I don't know, I bought a bag the beginning of the month. I got a email that there was a sale.

·
2,967 Posts
Took every bag they had in our local store. And got a rain check for 8 more. That should last us maybe 2.5 months... :)

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
I pay 35.99 a bag at the feed store where I buy my hay, I buy a different formula every week, with 7 dogs , well 6 temporarily, I go through a bag a week. We don't have Tractor Supply stores out here.

·
Registered
3,116 Posts
I pay 35.99 a bag at the feed store where I buy my hay, I buy a different formula every week, with 7 dogs , well 6 temporarily, I go through a bag a week. We don't have Tractor Supply stores out here.
That is a great price you don't even have to wait for a sale like we do. Hopefully that price won't increase because I have read on here some places have gone up on their TOTW.

·
Registered
5,844 Posts
I just saw today that TOTW went up at my local feed store :( Used to cost $43.25 after tax...now it costs $45.19 after tax.

I spent $80 an animal food today!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Wow, I'm jealous! Our local pet store here in New Zealand just started importing TOTW and it sells here for $153!!!!! Dog food here is very expensive. I took the plunge and bought TOTW for our shepherd. But at the moment she is turning her nose up at it. I'm hoping she will eventually like it -- she's so picky!

·
Registered
438 Posts
Thanks for the info, will have to check it out this week.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Does TSC in your areas have the new formula?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts