German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone bought the TOTW canned, High Prairie Formula (bison) lately? I just bought 4 cases and it's different from what we use to get. The food pieces are floating in what looks like water or just a really watered down gravy. It used to be much thicker than this. (hope that makes sense)

Just wondering if anyone knows if the formula had changed?

·
Registered
14,344 Posts
I bought a couple cans about 2 weeks ago. There isn't alot of liquid in the ones that I have opened so far. :confused:

·
Registered
3,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I bought a couple cans about 2 weeks ago. There isn't alot of liquid in the ones that I have opened so far. :confused:
I just sent them an email with photos. It's like some part of the automated process got screwed up and they forgot to add the gravy part. Seems fine otherwise, just weird.

·
Registered
3,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I just got a call from TOTW people.

They had me read the numbers on the bottom of the cans of food. Mine have a code that starts with TPS, which is Pacific Stream, but the label on the can is for High Prairie so the code should start with THP.

It's looks like I might have Pacific Stream formula in the High Prairie can. :confused:

In any case, it's still watery, they're going to call me back again. Someone goofed that's for sure.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Got a can a few weeks ago with a very similar issue. Looked like it was a different formula.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts