German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
31,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I entered Babs in Obedience and Heidi in Rally Advanced in a show on the 19th.

I worked with Babs last mid December.

I worked with Heidi last in August -- and we flunked!

What was I thinking???

How am I going to get both of them ready in two weeks???

And no such thing here as weather permitting!

ERrrrgh!

·
Registered
97 Posts
you can do you it now you have inspiration to get training. Goals help. Good Luck and have fun
Maybe I should enter you and Mills in Obedience? There's an event coming up on the 19 and 20 of this month in Ft. Worth. :p How's that for inspiration to get training, Darlin?

·
Registered
5,725 Posts
When I went to a show a couple of months ago as I arrived this woman was all upset with herself because she had made some errors and someone else said "its just dogs" So I thought I would just keep reminding myself of that to try and keep it in perspective. Rorie went into advanced rally saw the toys and off she went and threw them in the air-she had a blast-I had to smile and so did the judge-I've done much worse than that so it really wasn't a bad day at all Good luck at the show!

·
Registered
606 Posts
When I went to a show a couple of months ago as I arrived this woman was all upset with herself because she had made some errors and someone else said "its just dogs" So I thought I would just keep reminding myself of that to try and keep it in perspective. Rorie went into advanced rally saw the toys and off she went and threw them in the air-she had a blast-I had to smile and so did the judge-I've done much worse than that so it really wasn't a bad day at all Good luck at the show!
Really well put :) Sometimes we can take ourselves too seriously and need a little push to realize that.
My 6 year old daughter's favorite quote, "It's not winning the game, it's having fun while you play!"

1 - 6 of 6 Posts