German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They gave her "earrings". Don't worry, they are just little stickers that fall off after a few good head shakes! She always comes out with something goofy...toenails painted, a bow on her butt, or a dorky bandanna. Today, she had earrings!

·
Registered
8,690 Posts
LOL! Poor Pandora :D

·
Registered
6,117 Posts
Cute! Personally, I'm not a big fan of "creative" grooming, but it can be really cute on certain dogs when done in moderation. :)

·
Registered
9,787 Posts
I opened this thread with trepidation, afraid the groomer decided to shave the GSD... or something...:eek:

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I know they just really love her up there so they like doing cute things to her. I don't think she minds, I've watched them paint her nails and she just stands there. She will put up with just about anything as far as I can tell! I couldn't ask for a better dog. They say she's one of the few well behaved shepherds they see on a regular basis, so that makes this dog-mom quite proud!

Oh, and I would be too busy being in jail to post pics if someone had shaved her!

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
That's cute.

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
HAHA! That's hilarious! I love it when groomers have a little non-permanent fun. :p

There's a dobie at our clinic who had his ear pierced; dad did the crop and kept saying 'if they don't stand I'll pierce them'... never did stand, and he stayed true to his word!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts