German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sort of...daughter is on swim team...took Jackson to practice and he was awesome....all the noise and screaming of the 10 year olds didn't bother him a bit...the screaming and running of the little siblings didn't phase him..occasionally he would hear something particularly loud and his ears would perk up, but that was it.

Didn't bark at anyone...didn't lunge...but when a little kid would walk by he would sit up straight and I swear he was smiling...look at them like 'please pet me'...couple of little ones asked if they could pet him and he was great...no chewing, just a few kisses.

I was really proud of my little boy

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
Isnt it great when they behave themselves and make you proud? Makes all the times they act like crazed lunatics in public and embarass us to pieces worth it.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally Posted By: MandalayIsnt it great when they behave themselves and make you proud? Makes all the times they act like crazed lunatics in public and embarass us to pieces worth it.
I was so pleasantly surprised...he can be such a maniac at home...it like he knew he had to behave

1 - 3 of 3 Posts