1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,004 Posts
LOL My sepherds do that. Enzo tops them all LOL

·
Registered
262 Posts
Our dog does that too. Especially if you are feeding them some of the better brands (nutrition wise) like Orijen, Akana or Taste of the Wild, etc. Sometime we have to open a windows and leave the room !

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
I had the same problem last night at 2:38 AM. My husband woke me up and said what the H*** is that small did Otto have a accident! It was the smell of pure death. When he turned on the light there he was on his back just like that. EEEwww.... LOL poor baby tired and gassy I said. Took him out side to the bathroom. (No number 2) Went back to sleep. ....

·
Registered
22 Posts
funniest thing is when they are laying on thier backs and the fart actually makes noise and they look down at themselves like, hey, what the **** was that!? lol

·
Registered
4,782 Posts
the worst is having all three fart at the same time!! OMG it was so bad I could smell it all the way in my room which is in the back of the house upstairs and all the dogs were downstairs :sick: needless to say we left the house with all the windows open.

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Puppy farts! Yeah- I love how Max hears the sound (that he has heard MANY times before) and looks at his butt like "that came out of me?"

·
Registered
420 Posts
funniest thing is when they are laying on thier backs and the fart actually makes noise and they look down at themselves like, hey, what the **** was that!? lol
We always laugh so hard when our dogs do that, then they look at us like, what's wrong with these crazy people?

·
Registered
972 Posts
We always laugh so hard when our dogs do that, then they look at us like, what's wrong with these crazy people?

i love when they are sleeping and they hear the fart and it scares them and they take off running away all confused haha

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
I read threads like this and think "god I love my dog ... and there are others out there like me!" He he
"Oh he farted -- how cute!"

·
Registered
22 Posts
my uncles bulldog was the worst, that guy knew how to clear a room ..lol

·
Registered
9,602 Posts
I have to say, Stosh never has had that gas problem, at least not yet! But then, he rarely lays on his back like that- maybe that's what does it!

·
Banned
5,219 Posts
Occasionally my female lets a silent one go.... or two. Love it when you don't hear anything and they raise their head towards their 'tail' and THEN you realize why!

Happened when we changed to Orijen Regional Red but didn't last long.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts