I have an eighteen month old 106 lb King Shepherd. My wife and I left the house at 1130am this morning. When we returned at 7pm this evening we discovered that he got up on the counter and ate a six month supply of Simparica flea and tick chewable medication. We found five small areas of vomit and the foil packaging of the individual tablets chewed but obviously not swallowed. I called the emergency number for our Vet and was redirected by an answering machine to a phone number where they charge $75.00 just to answer the call. When we arrived home he was acting very normal and playful and still is as I type this at 930pm. He has eaten his food and drank water as normal. He has had two normal bowel movements since we have been home. I have been reading horror stories and watching Youtube videos tonight that say that Simparica causes seizures and other terrible things for dogs. Has anyone ever had a similar experience with their Shepherd over dosing on this medication? What should I be looking for as the night goes on and he is his normal playful self?