German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just had to share this with you guys. I came home today, and Eva was sitting in her crate, and what I originally thought was water, was all over the bottom of her crate. I thought my mom might’ve put a bowl in her crate and she knocked it over. Well no bowl, and turns out, my mom let Eva drink like 5 gallons of water when she played fetch today. I mean, it was a lot of pee! So, I came home to find a depressed and pee soaked dog. I had to half drag, half carry her outside. Long story short, one bath, shower, and a whole container of Mr. Clean later. And we’re all good.

Attachments

·
4,493 Posts
poor doggo. That look is like, "please don't ask me to sit here much longer. I couldn't help it but I still don't like it". Did Eva enjoy her bath afterwards?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
She didn’t appreciate a bath. When we brought her out she kept running away from me and only wanted to play with the hose. We had an adventure to get her to sit down, but finally got it.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
A little. We've talked about regulating water, but she thought since she was outside, she would get it all out before going inside (obviously not!).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts