German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We recently got Thunder from his breeder, who was feeding him Purina. After reading reviews online and scrolling through different threads on this forum, it feels like I need to make a switch. He just turned 9 weeks, and he hasn't had any diarrhea or any trouble eating, he weighs a healthy 20.7 lbs. Should I wait a few more weeks incase the switch upsets his stomach this early of an age, and which food would you recommend? I'm in Canada and the only pet stores in my area where I live would be Petsmart, Petvalu, and Global Pet Foods. Below is what he has been currently eating from the breeder. Looking for any suggestions!

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
We got Agis at 13.5 weeks from the Toronto Humane Society and he was fed Purina too - which we did not like. We left him on it for a week or so, before switching him, because we wanted to make sure he was settled first.

We get Fromm's Large Breed Puppy food from Global. He's done well on it so far. (And I don't know if you know, but it's better than the Pet Valu frequent buyers program to me, but Global has a frequent buyers where after I think 12 bags of the same food/size you get one free)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts