German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This morning is the coldest morning we have had in a few years. I took Wolfie out to do his business, and he was prancing around, doing the high step. His paws were cold. We went to his spot and he tried to pee. He squatted, then he lifted his rear leg. I brought him over to a tree. He has only lifted his leg one time, so I thought maybe he wanted to do it again. We got to the tree and he lifted his front leg and peed! LMAO! I thought that he was just confused and then waited for him to poop. He squatted to poop, and then tried to lift both of his rear legs off the ground, and feel on his side. I am now wondering if he's sick. Then he gets up circles around and tries the squat again lifting one hind leg and then another, he just couldn't go like that. Finally he went the right way, and did the high step once again as fast as he could to the house. I tried booties on him, but he wouldn't wear them. I guess the ground was just too cold to walk on today! :laugh:

·
Registered
7,289 Posts
That Wolfie he is a character!:rofl:

·
Registered
4,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Seriously I think I have the strangest dog on the planet!

·
Registered
18,371 Posts
Too funny! I guess they don't like cold any more than we do.

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
So how cold was it???

·
Registered
4,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
4 below zero when I took him out. that was without the wind blowing.

·
Registered
4,099 Posts
Maybe he's getting snowball in the pad hair on his feet. My dogs get that once in a while.
They don't ususally want to come in though. They just lay down and lick them out.

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
oh gosh! i just about laughed myself off the couch!!! Wolfie really is a character for sure.

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Today its -36° here (Quebec, Canada). Phenix like winter, but not under -20° lol. When I got him out for peeing this morning he ran back to the house in seconds lol!

·
Registered
3,002 Posts
He is not strange, he has personality!

·
Registered
686 Posts
It was -20 here today. When I took Birbo out to pee he wanted to play! Either he is very cold resistant or he just doesn't know any better . . .

·
Registered
3,467 Posts
Wolfie, this one's for you.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
The best part of this whole thing is...

Titon is 2 weeks older than this boy. I can strangely relate to everything this boy does.

·
Registered
4,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
The best part of this whole thing is...

Titon is 2 weeks older than this boy. I can strangely relate to everything this boy does.
Yay!! We aren't alone!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts