German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hate moving. Its a pain in the butt. So far I have managed to get both fish tanks up and running. We got a dumpster and threw out lots of stuff yesterday and pretty much everything is packed. Movers are coming tomorrow. Usually my oldest dog is pretty anxious, but this time she is being very patient. One of the cats is freaking out pretty bad...they are enjoying climbing on the boxes and reaching the ceiling. Midnite is so nosey, he has to check out everything I'm packing. He wasn't to happy when most of the toys went in a box. For a minute Robyn and him were taking them out just as fast as I was putting them in. In the morning, 3 of the dogs are going to the groomers, so they will be out of the way while the movers are here and Midnite will be crated and making lots of noise. I got a 10x20 dog run up for them and the fence will be coming in about 2 weeks God willing. I have noticed lots of squirrels and feral cats in the area, well in my yard to be exact. So I will have to be very careful when letting the dogs out at night. Well off to bed I go, I have to wake up early and get my butt moving.

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
good luck! I hope everything goes smoothly for you!

·
Registered
9,796 Posts
Hope the move goes as smoothly as possible.

·
Premium Member
7,820 Posts
llombardo I feel your pain. Moving sucks no matter what but moving our furry family is a challenge especially working in my case w/ the fence folks. I burnt three days vacation so that it was up when we got there . ( we made it by 6 hours and it took about 8 weeks between bids walks through the property and just getting it up.) Sounds like you will have a nice stretch of yard w/ lots of interesting things for your four legged family. Get some rest and I wish for you an easy move w/ no major bumps and a chance to get some sleep tonight.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts