German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rollo and I getting our pre Sunday night football game walk on! I got my Patrick Mahomes Jersey on but Tom Brady lucky Rollo isn’t lining up on defense tonight. Chiefs are gonna be 6-0 and wax the pats tonight but I’ll be here to eat crow if that doesn’t happen lol

Attachments

Reactions: Mary Beth

·
Registered
5,126 Posts
Rollo is all set to watch the game and enjoy the half time snacks! There is plenty of room on his "bench".

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Rollos so hyped about comeback szn he was trying to catch (eat) a fly out of thin air!

Reactions: Mary Beth

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
Great game! I was sad to see KC lose...

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Great game! I was sad to see KC lose...
So was I Tim! Man it was a good one and congrats to the pats but gosh darn I’m so excited KC has Patrick Mahomes! This guy is the real deal and I can’t wait to see the pats again in the playoffs!

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
If Rollo had been in the game the Chefs ooops I mean Chiefs would have won. Rollo wouldn't have let go and failed the sack on Brady:grin2:. Can't believe the final score. Great game! Go Pats!!!!

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
If Rollo had been in the game the Chefs ooops I mean Chiefs would have won. Rollo wouldn't have let go and failed the sack on Brady:grin2:. Can't believe the final score. Great game! Go Pats!!!!
That play, while understandable, will likely haunt that poor guy for some time...

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
That play, while understandable, will likely haunt that poor guy for some time...
I'm sure. Young rookie. Poor kid. Professional sports provide for some steep learning curves in front of a very large crowd of critics.

I mean Tom Brady is a great QB but lets face it, as we all know, he moves about as fast as a sloth with 3 legs. So even though it was only 4 yards I'm a little surprised someone else didn't get to him before he went over the line.

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm sure. Young rookie. Poor kid. Professional sports provide for some steep learning curves in front of a very large crowd of critics.

I mean Tom Brady is a great QB but lets face it, as we all know, he moves about as fast as a sloth with 3 legs. So even though it was only 4 yards I'm a little surprised someone else didn't get to him before he went over the line.
The only sort of consolation I found on that play was that at least we got to lay a small lick on TB as he scored lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts