German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I work at a doggie daycare/grooming shop so I take my dogs to work with me. It happens to be next door to a curves and no offense to any curves customers but all the ones at this particular branch are older ladies. So I was walking the dogs headed to work and came around a corner just as a little old lady from curves approached the same corner. Brenna was slightly ahead of me so the two almost ran into each other.

"AEEEEEEIIIIII" WOOFWOOFWOOFWOOFWOOF (Brenna's response to being startled is to bark sounding 10000000 x meaner than she is) "JESUS CHRIST!!!" She grasped at her heart, I apologized several times and she stomped off in anger/fear without saying anything else.

As she stomped off I can only imagine Brenna thinking proudly to herself. "Yesss!! I made that scary screaming lady go away!"

·
Registered
288 Posts
That is hilarious. We were in Banff, Alberta, Canada and this guy saw Link and put his hands up as if he was being arrested so of course Link barked at him which scared the guy even more.

·
Registered
7,782 Posts

Good girl Brenna. She knows you have to watch out for those little old ladies!

I was coming out of the bathroom at a park once and 2 kids were coming around the corner, they about ran face first into my 2 GSDs. (A coated B&T female and a coated black male.) The kids SCREAMED bloody murder and ran the other way as fast as they could. The dogs looked at me like WTF? The dogs hadn't even done anything.

Though it WAS funny. I it was also sad that the kids hadn't been taught NOT to do that to dogs. It's reactions like that they gets them chased and/or bitten.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Haha! At the vets office with my old gsd Boots, we had to sit and wait to be called in. Some man walked in with 2 black poodles and as soon as he sat down he seen my boy and took his 2 poodles to the other end of the waiting room. He was to afraid to sit across from us. Me and my brother couldnt help but chuckle.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts