German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
To call him a dog would be fair only in that he had 4 legs and a tail. In all other respects, Bismarck was the perfect gentleman and my best friend. Rest in peace, you beautiful soul. 2009-2020
View attachment 569695
I’m so sorry for the loss of your family member. It’s like losing a piece of your heart, it does heal over, but you never get that piece back...at least that’s been our experience.
My son’s therapist taught him about the 5 stages of grief after we lost our baby to cancer last year. If you already didn’t know them I hope it helps you💞. May God bless, and keep you & your family!!

·
Registered
12 Posts
To call him a dog would be fair only in that he had 4 legs and a tail. In all other respects, Bismarck was the perfect gentleman and my best friend. Rest in peace, you beautiful soul. 2009-2020
View attachment 569695
Amazing picture. The eyes seem to belong to a very, very old soul. I believe this is a pencil or ink drawing? If so, the artist is so talented. More lifelike than a photo.

·
Registered
10,911 Posts
You are right: they are not just a dog. Losing a GSD, my Wolfy, was the hardest of all my dogs to say goodbye to. Heal well.

·
Registered
681 Posts
Beautiful dog. So sorry he is gone. Sounds like he couldn't have been better loved and appreciated.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts