German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,958 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My GF and Heidi did great this weekend earning their FO and P1 titles in SDA. They took second place on both titles. My GF did great considering she's never seen a trial before and has only been handling since January. She gained tons of experience and had a great time. I'm so proud of them.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
11,311 Posts
Great! Congratulations to you and the GF!

Lee

·
Registered
8,690 Posts
:congratulations: That's huge :)

·
Registered
27,277 Posts
BIG Congrats, especially since she is new to it all!!

·
Registered
3,958 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks! They did great. I screwed them over on the P1 obedience routine. I was in charge of the field at the trial and I had to reset the jumps just as they were getting ready to start. Heidi just started staring at me so I asked the judge to wait until I left the field. Unfortunately Heidi saw me leave through a gate so during heeling as soon as Heidi go near the gate she was looking for me instead of her handler. She got wide in the turn and it cost them big points. Plus I think Heidi's perianal fistulas are coming back because she hydro sat every sit. Her butt hovered a couple inches from the ground every time so in every sit she lost points there too.

·
Banned
15,195 Posts
i don't know what PO or F1 titles are but i'm glad
your dogs earned and i'm glad your GF did well.

·
Registered
3,958 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks everyone! Now in full prep for her IPO trial in June. We need to clean up Heidi's B&H. She likes to bump and put her feet on the helper so she can get right in his face. Also we have only tracked her once since we have had her so we should probably do that haha.

·
Premium Member
16,483 Posts
congratulations!

·
Registered
19,451 Posts
Awesome! Congrats! I really miss the SDA stuff.

·
Registered
8,913 Posts
Congrats! Tell your GF I said GREAT WORK! as well! :)

We are currently working on the same thing in protection with Zefra!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts