German Shepherds Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8,671 Posts
That’s pretty wild I have a water one. In first few seconds of this video you can see a face behind my daughter to the right it looks snowman like. This is in the woods across from my house. It could be where the snow just landed but over the many years here - I have learned there is limit to how much you can say -it is just a coincidence.
http://instagr.am/p/CKw_bWRh_Nz/
We live in the pine barrens. The neighbor tried to set fire to his house and then months later was burning things outside which he should not even be doing. Max and Luna seriously alerted to all of it. I can’t imagine what would of happened otherwise if this were allowed to continue and get out of control.

I have a wild photo of a picture I caught in a reflection in a water bottle on my sliding glass door. It was the beginning of October a few years back . It was a pretty clear and unmistakable surreal picture that something was standing right there not visible to any of us and the camera caught the reflection. The dogs would of lit up if a stranger was just standing there peering in on us. I did not zoom in on this picture till year later to get a closer look. It looked like a world war 2 soldier uniform with a medic badge. I looked up the uniform. We had civil wars here so this would of made some kind of sense but the uniform did not fit the time at all. We were all around the table eating lunch at the time I took this photo which was of Max. All the dogs all right there waiting for crumbs to drop. The cameras are very quick and advanced able to catch many things.
Dog Liquid Tableware Carnivore Dog breed
Water Paint Painting Art Sky

Human body Mammal Font Snout Electric blue

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
That’s pretty wild I have a water one. In first few seconds of this video you can see a face behind my daughter to the right it looks snowman like. This is in the woods across from my house. It could be where the snow just landed but over the many years here - I have learned there is limit to how much you can say -it is just a coincidence.
We live in the pine barrens. The neighbor tried to set fire to his house and then months later was burning things outside which he should not even be doing. Max and Luna seriously alerted to all of it. I can’t imagine what would of happened otherwise if this were allowed to continue and get out of control.

I have a wild photo of a picture I caught in a reflection in a water bottle on my sliding glass door. It was the beginning of October a few years back . It was a pretty clear and unmistakable surreal picture that something was standing right there not visible to any of us and the camera caught the reflection. The dogs would of lit up if a stranger was just standing there peering in on us. I did not zoom in on this picture till year later to get a closer look. It looked like a world war 2 soldier uniform with a medic badge. I looked up the uniform. We had civil wars here so this would of made some kind of sense but the uniform did not fit the time at all. We were all around the table eating lunch at the time I took this photo which was of Max. All the dogs all right there waiting for crumbs to drop. The cameras are very quick and advanced able to catch many things.
View attachment 592240 View attachment 592242
View attachment 592241
Now that’s creepy yet very cool

·
Registered
Fern GSD 5yrs, Chloe the Cat
1,216 Posts

View attachment 592240 View attachment 592242
View attachment 592241
😭 I'm so scared of ghosts, how do I bleach my eyeballs

1 - 15 of 15 Posts