1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,418 Posts
Hilarious!

·
Banned
1,255 Posts
I’d love to see one put together for just us average dog owners! People look at me like I’m an alien, or try to tell me how to train my dogs, and I’m pretty sure the glassy eyed glare does the trick, but it would still be fun to just hand them a pamphlet and walk away ?

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
"Smile agreeably when your dog trainer announces she is going get up at 5:30 a.m. to train before work. Do not suggest she get up at 5:30 a.m. to clean the house before work."

So reassuring, I am normal!!! With me, I get up at daybreak to walk the dog. I'm in Australia, we're mid winter and sunrise doesn't happen till 6.30am. My husband got up at 4.30am this morning, waking me making coffee and not using earphones while on his computer. I sweetly told him to shut the bedroom door next time, it's not daylight for another 2 hours, I can't walk Nitro till then.

·
Registered
31,877 Posts
"Never, under any circumstances, tell your dog trainer, “Maybe you should find a different hobby.” She may come home depressed, demoralized, bleeding, limping, frustrated, bankrupt, disgruntled, with a speeding ticket and pneumonia but she does not want another hobby. So shut up already." I resemble this remark! Love it. That was fun.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts