German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 3 year old shepherd, Jaxx, has been throwing up for the past two days. Yesterday it was much worse than it is today. Sometimes he will just start gagging and nothing comes out, but sometimes he actually ends up throwing up. We really don't know what is causing this. Besides throwing up, he is acting completely normal. Running around, playing with his toys, eating and drinking fine. He threw up 4 times yesterday (twice in the day and twice in the middle of the night) and today he has only thrown up once (about 20 minutes ago). We were planning on taking him to the vet this morning,but he was acting completely normal and didn't throw up at all until about 20 mins ago. The only thing that I can think might be causing this could be the fact that we just got a new puppy two weeks ago. The puppy is very hyper and rowdy, and sometimes bothers Jaxx, and he will just go sit in his crate with the door open (he never did that before we got the puppy) Could this be from stress? I'm just confused because he's acting completely normal other than the throwing up. I'm not sure if I should take him to the vet or not. Opinions?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts