German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm fairly new here and am wondering if there is a way to read a thread from beginning to end, rather than from the end to the beginning. I always click on the last page and read back up so I can start from the beginning. Is there a way to reverse the order?

Thank you.
Laura

·
Registered
3,176 Posts
Go to "user CP" at the top of the page.
Click on "edit options" on the left.

Scroll down till you see:

Thread Display Mode

And change it to "Linear- Oldest First".

·
Super Moderator
32,031 Posts
If you click on the thread itself rather than the last post, it should take you right to the beginning of the thread. Not sure why you're doing it backwards, the last post will always take you to the end rather than the beginning. :thinking:

·
Registered
3,176 Posts
If you click on the thread itself rather than the last post, it should take you right to the beginning of the thread. Not sure why you're doing it backwards, the last post will always take you to the end rather than the beginning. :thinking:
When I first started browsing the forum, threads read first to last. Once I joined, I noticed the threads went backwards, last post first. And that was clicking the topic, not the far right where it shows the last post.
I went to edit options and changed it from "Linear - Newest First" to Linear - Oldest First" and that corrected it.

The setting when you first join is "Linear - Newest First" which is why it confuses new members.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts