3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,139 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,248 Posts
No matter what the previously pups have done, if your goal is to get a titled dog - the more relevant info is where were they titled? And do you have the resources to accomplish titles....a club, a trainer, a helper etc......those things are more important in this country than anything! I have a super super super nice young dog - has been worked 5 times in her life - by 4 different - 3 well known, very very good and experienced National/BSP level competitor/ helpers in 4 widely spread out locations - and every single one was impressed by her ---- but not sure how I will get her titled....no one close enough to train with consistently.....so if you have a good experienced helper/trainer - you can get a pup titled - if you don't - you won't....our biggest problem in this country is lack of training opportunities.

Lee

Lee

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
I have seen a few promising pups, but I wouldnt seek out a son for competition unless he was showing very well.
A quick perusal of all the recent dogs in competition should tell you all you need to know.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts