German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

I am hoping to get your opinions on kennel Truehaus. From everything I can find on them online, they seem to be a completely reputable breeder that has been successfully producing quality DDR pups at a small scale for quite a long time. I've not found anything that seems like a red flag.

I am hoping some members of this esteemed website might have personal experiences that they might like to share.

Thank you!

·
Registered
745 Posts
While I am certainly not the most knowledgeable person here, I got my newest puppy from True Haus after learning of them here. I contacted several members here before making my decision, Layla is 6 months old and so far I am extremely pleased.

·
Registered
803 Posts
I really liked everything I saw from their website. I'm far away and couldn't see their kennel or dogs in person so the videos were very helpful.
They were very professional to speak with and quickly got back to me an all my questions. I told them exactly what I was looking for and they said they will have a pup to match.
I have my deposit down and am on the waitin list for males. Hoping to get a pup from esko/Stella if it takes in sept.

·
Registered
745 Posts
I have a female from Esko and Stella's last litter. Seems to be a pairing that they are pleased with.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts