German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
5,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Michelle and I were discussing Kaiser this weekend and wanted to get some opinions on his structure. This is just for educational purposes since Kaiser is a rescue but I'd be interested in hearing your thoughts on him.

I apologize if the pictures aren't exactly what they are supposed to be. I've never tried to stack a dog before. Kaiser is approximately 1.5 yrs old, 24" tall and 68lbs.

I appreciate any he is handsome comments but am really looking for comments on his structure.

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
Yep you are going to get one............ Awwww he is handsome....:wub:
Sorry not qualified on a dogs structure just their cuteness....:) Lol..

·
Registered
14,344 Posts
I am not very good with this but these are my thoughts..................

He's so handsome! :p

I think he has a nice thin, athletic body, he looks like he would be a great agility dog, his face seems feminine to me though, if I didn't know he was a male I would think that he was a female. His coat looks really nice.

Sorry, like I said, I am not really good at this. :eek:

·
5,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
his face seems feminine to me though, if I didn't know he was a male I would think that he was a female.
I think that sometimes too. I think it's mostly due to his age and general doofiness. Here's a serious picture from around Christmas where his head looks more masculine. (He's focused on a ball)

·
Registered
30,912 Posts
I think he had a masculine head that was in proportion to his body. He still has alot of filling out to do. :)

·
Registered
14,344 Posts
I think that sometimes too. I think it's mostly due to his age and general doofiness. Here's a serious picture from around Christmas where his head looks more masculine. (He's focused on a ball)

His head looks alot more masculine in this picture, I really like his face in this shot.

Again, he sure is handsome.

·
Registered
624 Posts
Darn, first word that comes to mind is handsome! lol

He is a very nice looking dog. He will def fill out quite a bit and look more masculine as he gets older. I just love the photo from Christmas, he looks amazingly wolfy in the picture. :)

·
Super Moderator
21,368 Posts
well I am partial to those long legged sable dawgs, so I say gorgeous:)

·
Super Moderator
27,461 Posts
Have to say I think his structure is also excellent for agility! And he's got a handsome head!

·
Super Moderator
21,368 Posts
maggie same thought came to me, it's why I love those long legged dawgs:)

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
I am not very good with this but these are my thoughts..................

He's so handsome! :p

I think he has a nice thin, athletic body, he looks like he would be a great agility dog, his face seems feminine to me though, if I didn't know he was a male I would think that he was a female. His coat looks really nice.

Sorry, like I said, I am not really good at this. :eek:
Yeah I thought he was female too...he's "pretty"

1 - 15 of 15 Posts