German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have no idea how to properly stack Molly, but happened to get a picture of her after she stacked herself naturally on a picnic table. So I thought, what the heck, post it and see if anyone had any comments on my girl

Here she is self stacked

I thought this was a decent head shot that I thought I'd post too.

So, lay it on us....what cha think??

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
I think she is absolutely gorgeous!!

Sorry, not technical I know but straight from my heart! I have always admired her beauty

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally Posted By: Annikas MomI think she is absolutely gorgeous!!

Sorry, not technical I know but straight from my heart! I have always admired her beauty
Awww....thanks
Molly says thank you too

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Molly is a pretty pretty girl!!!!

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
There is the pretty girl!!!! I think she is very pretty indeed, don't know anything about her conformation..

·
Banned
15,195 Posts
those train tracks aren't in use are they? i like the self stack. Molly is cute.

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I just wanted to bump this to see if anyone had any thoughts on Molly's conformation
Thanks

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
another bump.....no comments on my girl

·
Super Moderator
7,370 Posts
okay, i'm gonna give this a stab. keep in mind that i bear no qualifications and am just giving my personal opinion

first i think she looks extremely fit and of appropriate size for a female. nice topline, nice feminine head and great ear set... love the short neat coat, however her color (pigment?) could be better imo as well as feet (her front feet look a little long rather than tight and compact) last but not least (please excuse lack of accurate terminology) the tummy area looks a bit high. i like it personally, but for a gsd, it looks a little borderline greyhoundish...

ps. lots of impressive letters behind her name for just 3yrs old.

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thank you for the critique
I agree that her pigment could be better. Her saddle is very faded and I like the looks of a nice dark saddle.
I try to keep her fit since she is an agility dog

Thanks again for your thoughts!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts