German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
and should NEVER be around kids!!!!

Okay.... tell them that. Looks absolutely terrifying to me.

For the record, I get the "those dogs are dangerous and shouldn't be around kids" once or twice a year. I guess my dogs and my kids just didn't get the memo. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh yeah she is. She plans sneak attacks for kisses and everything. Its absolutely terrifying. Tail wagging like crazy, kids giggling.... You should see the destruction from that tail! It's horrifying!

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Those sneak attacks you really have to watch out for... How dare you put your children is such a sloppy situation!

On the topic of tails though... I don't get the destructive tail from Knuckles. Now our Golden has cleared coffee tables & left bruises on my legs before. I always say Knuckles has a soft tail and not just fur soft, its a gentle wag.

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
OMG someone have 911 on speed dial that dog is about to attack! Looks so vicious and scary how can you have your kids near him... LMAO

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Here was my vicious GSD with my 2 year old cousin! Watch out kid this dog looks like she is about to attack

Attachments

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Those sneak attacks you really have to watch out for... How dare you put your children is such a sloppy situation!

On the topic of tails though... I don't get the destructive tail from Knuckles. Now our Golden has cleared coffee tables & left bruises on my legs before. I always say Knuckles has a soft tail and not just fur soft, its a gentle wag.
Shasta's tail isn't usually too bad. Zena's tail could destroy mountains with how hard she'd wag it. Shasta does get going every now and then and boy it hurts!!!!

OMG someone have 911 on speed dial that dog is about to attack! Looks so vicious and scary how can you have your kids near him... LMAO

I know! Speed dial was all set!

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Here was my vicious GSD with my 2 year old cousin! Watch out kid this dog looks like she is about to attack

OMG that's terrifying!! SOMEONE SAVE HIM!!!!!! :D

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Aw... love the pictures. :) That's what we're looking for with our guy - a good family dog.

I imagine you'll find the perfect pup for you! Shasta is 3 years old and has been with us since she was 12 weeks old. I socialized her like crazy and she's always been really good.

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
Awww...such cuties all 3 of them. No need for you to buy a Pillow Pets!!!!!:)

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Awww...such cuties all 3 of them. No need for you to buy a Pillow Pets!!!!!:)

exactly!!! thank you.

no need to really buy them anything. Their grandpa is doing a pretty good job of buying all kinds of things for them lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts