German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't been on in a while so I haven't posted new pictures of Thor lately. Here are a whole bunch...

Thor looking at the Christmas lights!!

Thor comes with us everywhere!

The kids at the Seaworld Polar Express experience.

Thor at Seaworld with us.

Thor sleeping in Belle's bed - (after he chewed it) while we were staying at the hotel.

Thor with his green spider. He LOVES that thing!

He's an 80lb puppy!!

Thor jumped on the trampline with the kids. I only had him on there for a minute - I wasn't sure if it would hurt his joints or something but man - I couldn't get him off of there - he loved it!!

That's it for now. I'm sure I'll have more once the new puppy comes home.

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
those are great! he's a very good looking dog.

·
Registered
3,472 Posts
You have a beautiful family :) I love the ones of him sleeping with his spider :wub:

·
Premium Member
21,368 Posts
great pics !!! He looks like a happy boy with a great family

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
haha! I love that he took his spider on the trampoline! He's such a handsome guy!

·
Registered
682 Posts
Ohhhhh they are great! He is a great looking dog for sure! I laughed at the one where he is trying to fit into the bed.....like trying to fit 80lbs in a 20lb bag!! Too funny.

·
Registered
9,093 Posts
I have always loved your pictures..

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Great pics!

·
Registered
2,652 Posts
He reminds me so much of my Koda, HW and all. :) They let him into Seaworld?

·
Registered
330 Posts
He is so cute! Awesome pictures! Thank you for sharing. I love the picture of him sleeping in the bed....like mine, he'll squish into a tight space if he can! Mine once took over the cat bed which he could only fit his front paws in!

·
Registered
3,002 Posts
What a handsome boy. I wonder what it is about those beds they just have to chew, lol. Love the spider and the pic of him with his chin resting on it.

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thank you everyone! He has fit in very nicely with our family. He still is a bit too mouthy for my liking but we are still working on that.

I wish they let him in Seaworld. :) They don't let him go pass the kennels. lol I like having him there with us even though he stays in the kennel because we can let him out every few hours.

He has always tried to squeeze into Belle's bed for some reason. He has a huge bed but he has to squeeze into that one - even if it means he is hanging out half of it. He also chewed the bottom part of the bed. Either he still has a lot of puppy left in him or he's just being a pain in the butt. :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts