German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It has been a little while since I posted pics of Thor. We (the human kids and I) were in Florida for 3 weeks and we missed the dogs terribly. My husband joined us for 9 days, so we missed him too when he wasn't there, but not being with the dogs for that long was very difficult.

Anyway, Thor is doing great and he is just a fantastic puppy. He is taking his AKC S.T.A.R puppy test later today, so that should be interesting. The pictures aren't perfect, as every time I pull out the camera, Thor tries to come over and lick the lens. Enjoy!

Attachments

·
Banned
15,195 Posts
nice looking puppers. your floors look new and
unscratched. how do you keep them so nice???

·
Registered
4,259 Posts
Wow!! Thor looks so much like Theo it's amazing!! He is getting so big too. Good luck on your test today : )

·
Registered
4,259 Posts
I forgot to add that Wolfie says hello to his little brother!

·
Registered
470 Posts
such a cutie!

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks everyone!!

doggiedad - The camera must work magic on the look of our floors, because they are in horrible shape. We are actually going to have them refinished next spring.

Wolfiesmom - Thor says Hello to his big brother. It is funny how much Thor looks like Theo, Paula was sure that he would and she was right. I also loved the Wolfie stories you posted while I was away. I wanted to post, but it is very annoying to do so from my iphone. Wolfie is too funny!!!

·
Registered
906 Posts
Wow he is a handsome man!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts