German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have some new pictures of Thor and Athena...I'm a bit of a picture freak so I might have to make two seperate threads for the pictures. I'll try to control myself in the future. lol

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
7,289 Posts
Thanks for sharing the pictures!

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Oh man now she has a stroller! LOL!! I love the picture with her and Thor and the stroller, he's gotta make sure she's buckled in. I sense two spoiled pups! They are sooo cute :)

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
LOL She loved that stroller! She napped in there for at least 20 mins!

·
Banned
8,988 Posts
clearly, you don't need to control yourself for that kind of addiction.

You are among addicts and please keep those pics coming. :D

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
I agree - more pictures please! :)

Thor is so handsome. Looks like he's enjoying Athena quite a lot!

·
Premium Member
21,368 Posts
she is soooooo stinken cute, love the stroller ones to! Thor looks very happy with his new baby sista;))

·
Registered
2,883 Posts
Adorable. Just freakin adorable!

·
Registered
9,796 Posts
Those pictures are great - loved the ones of Athena sleeping with her baby in the stroller! Hope you post some more! Ugh, now I want a puppy!

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
talk about too cute for words!!!! Thanks for sharing and i'm all for seeing more pictures too!!!

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thank you everyone! Thor is starting to come out of his "mopey" stage a little bit more. He started to act so sad when we had to put Belle down. He's still not back to his normal self but he's getting there.

For some reason every Chritmas we get our annual Christmas stomach virus....and this year was no different. It hasn't been a good couple of days. Once we are feeling better I'll get some more pictures. I hope everyone had a great Chritmas!!

·
Registered
3,472 Posts
Oh no I hope you all recover soon :hugs:

Oh Athena is just way to cute for words :wub: Love the bath pic and the stroller ones! I don't think I have ever seen ANYTHING so sweet :) So pleased handsome Thor is starting to feel a bit better. Can't wait to see more of these two!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts