German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Cant wait to start training more in depth.

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Hm... Aweful lot of missing... almost seemed like the decoy liked it that way...

I like the dog, around :50 seconds in, that holds the guys leg with his legs the whole time. Cute.

Hm... You training the dog, or yourself in decoy work?

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hm... Aweful lot of missing... almost seemed like the decoy liked it that way...

I like the dog, around :50 seconds in, that holds the guys leg with his legs the whole time. Cute.

Hm... You training the dog, or yourself in decoy work?
Yeah i noticed that in this video as well. I just like how it showed a little bit of everything and the music fit well with the video id say haha

That was my favorite part as well. When the dog wraps his legs around the guys legs haha My female GSD uses her front legs for everything it seems, will be interested to see if she uses hers as well whenever we reach that part of training.

At the moment i have worked on tracking and obedience with them, and have been working on a tug. Building up their drive and what not. The very beginning stages. Im definately a noob, but have done alot of reading about schutzhund in the past year. Have help with some people who have gone to sch trials and what not. Along with a trainer.

Just love watching these kind of videos though hehe:D

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No problem, Glad you enjoyed as well! Im bored at work WAY TOO MUCH so im either on this forum, facebook or youtube haha And i probably need to find something else that interests me because it seems im always talking german shepherds, posting about them, or youtubing videos haha

·
Registered
155 Posts
I loved the video! I can't wait for our own training to officially begin (at a club, not just us at home with a tug, etc). Just 2 more weeks!!

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I loved the video! I can't wait for our own training to officially begin (at a club, not just us at home with a tug, etc). Just 2 more weeks!!
YAY! Its fun, it really is... but i havent been able to train for schutzhund (at a club/with trainers) since i moved back home to alabama. Seems the closest training available is an hour to an ahour a half in all directions of me lol

·
Banned
869 Posts
I think the video is mislabeled. USA Nationals is a GSD only event.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts