German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why is it that every single time, without fail, when I get the hiccups, Wolfie has to try and take my socks off?

·
Premium Member
21,368 Posts
well with wolfie, it could mean anything:) Maybe he thinks your getting hot flashes and wants to cool you down when you get the hiccups? LOL

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well with wolfie, it could mean anything:) Maybe he thinks your getting hot flashes and wants to cool you down when you get the hiccups? LOL
That's a thought! LOL! It's just weird. As soon as the hiccups stop he leaves my socks alone. Wolfie definitely marches to the beat of his own drum.

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
I dunno, but I want to thank you for giving me a good chuckle when I read that!! Good boy Wolfie :)

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Banned
8,988 Posts
I don't know... mine never do anything like that.

I've got the most boring dogs on the planet. They eat, drink, sleep and chase each other and thats about it. Oh yeah, and they go through trash and chew paper up when they are not mentally challenged. Other than that, they never do anything funny... don't bring shoes, don't bring the jacket, don't take the socks off either...
and they don't talk back unlike the great dane we are fostering.

Maybe my dogs are too much dogs. They don't get presents for christmas either... LOL

·
Registered
2,883 Posts
My dogs get presents for Christmas and Dharma has never tried to take my socks off, either with or without hiccups.

·
Registered
686 Posts
Bo likes to nibble my toes. He watches me while he does it to see my reaction. It tickles!

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Bo likes to nibble my toes. He watches me while he does it to see my reaction. It tickles!
HAHA! Wolfie does that to me too..

Mrs K ... your dogs have each other to talk to and mess with so you are off the hook for everyday entertainment :D

·
Registered
686 Posts
I also have multiple dogs. But lucky for me, Bo still sees fit to harass me at will. :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts