German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
32,042 Posts
I wish I was ready for one! Keep posting these pics and I'll have a puppy and and EX Husband! ;)

·
Registered
2,951 Posts
We have already decided our next GSD will be an all black male named Vader....seeing as your on the D litter I'll be waiting for some time:D

·
Registered
3,467 Posts
Who cares about his grip? Look how freakin' cute he is!

·
Registered
3,004 Posts
Now thats my kind of pup :)

Jax, I remember when I said that once. Now I have 8 German Shepherds ( One maybe two on the way ) and 2 Labrador Retrievers LOL

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
i dont see a pic :(

·
Registered
4,259 Posts
Oh my he's just so precious!

·
Registered
119 Posts
He's so cute! And as far as the appropriate letters go...we received an S litter but promised our son he could name our new puppy (he had overheard our conversation almost a year before we received him and had been pulling my eyes out since!). So he has a funky name...S Frankie. Makes no sense whatsoever. Haha I was unprepared at the time and not familiar with the litter letters. We are already talking to our breeder about getting another one in a year or two so I will consider names more carefully!!!

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
awwww I want a new puppy!! but I need to wait until a master the pack I have first! (telling myself that every day in my head!)

·
Premium Member
21,368 Posts
he is the cutest little jaws ever:) I think you should keep the little monster

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
i want him!!!!!

·
Registered
2,883 Posts
He is sooo adorable. I wish I had room for one more!!

I do have a question. If you buy a puppy from a breeder, do you HAVE to use a name that starts with a letter from letter of the litter? Like would someone have to register Duncan with a name that starts with a D, or is that just a tradition??

·
Registered
29,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Breeders keep track of their litters by using the letters of the alphabet. This is my D litter, hence Duncan. You can call them whatever you want, but his register name would be Duncan v. Zioner Berg. Some times we will give the new owner a chance to come up with the name as long as they use the litter letter.

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
He is awesome. I had a puppy tug just like that for Raina. She still has parts of it! LOL!

·
Registered
29,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Oh trust me, this puppy cannot be just a pet, at a minimum he will need an experienced home who will do some type of activity with him, whether it is Agility, AKC obedience, something.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts