German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So it's late and I'm bored. I thought of a game we can play.

What do you know about the person or his/her dog(s) above?

Since I'm starting, someone can tell the rest of the forum a tidbit about me. Keep it one sentence or phrase. Then the next person can say a tidbit about the person below me and so on.

Be nice. And no cheating (i.e. no looking at the posts of the person you'll tell the forum a tidbit about (hint!!!)).

Have fun! :) you might be surprised by what others say about YOU!

·
Registered
7,234 Posts
You moved to Chicago from Las Vegas. You guys drive a Tundra and in addition to Zeeva, you have a husky named Smokey!

·
Super Moderator
21,368 Posts
you have a gorgeous dog:)

·
Registered
6,073 Posts
Linda was my first internet buddy and is always kind.

Her husband also does awesome Halloween decorations...looking forward to pics from this year AND she has a beautiful GSD Gunner:cool:

·
Registered
744 Posts
TommyB681, you are a corrections officer, you have a gorgeous GSD named Abbi who smiles in all pictures, you also have a dalmatian dog. You joined this forum october 2012 and already have 32 posts, you love GSD and thats why you are here :) and the first person I see here who doesn't have his dog as profile picture :) not yet anyway.

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
PatchonGSD,
You have an adorable son (Kolton)? and you are married, and besides rescuing gorgeous Balen you have a rat terrier as well.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Jazz used to break out of his crate, until you secured it with zip ties. Jazz loves the crate now.

p.s. Rex still hates his crate.

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Name is David. Has a pup named Rex who greeted his wife at the door after breaking out of his crate. Rex has some scratches on his nose from the getaway :)

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
Zeeva loves her pups and all of her kitties. She just recently went to Yellowstone and took the doggies with and has a neighbor who is afraid (still?) of the doggies.

·
Premium Member
7,820 Posts
Bear GSD has a GSD named Bear who I think recently was playing in the snow. Very nice pictures. Bear is a young male who just turned 1? I could be wrong but I think Bear is 1.

·
Registered
7,289 Posts
That their handsome boy Lucky recently gave them a scare. They are always nice in their threads to others.

·
Registered
338 Posts
I will try

The person above has an absolutely awsome looking GSD and a bubbly personality.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
The person aboves quote in the signature line was said by their father I believe.

·
Registered
9,602 Posts
Christina ^ has years of experience working in shelters, rescues and vet clinics and has begun training in ScH/tracking. And Milla loves to remodel while her humans are asleep

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Stosh is the name of this member's GSD. Stosh earned his first leg of a herding title (recently? I think?).

1 - 20 of 58 Posts