German Shepherds Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 1.5 year old female foster Chihuahua. I call her Pip, Pippin, or Cranium though.

She sleeps all day, goes to the bathroom 2x a day, and doesn't eat. I'm pretty sure a rock is more fun. Buuut, she's still getting comfortable. On all the furniture. And our bed. And our laundry. :rolleyes:

I can't complain though. At least she's not a barker and she's not pregnant like I thought. She needs to put on some weight and get a bath, I know.

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
she's cute.

·
Registered
5,250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Haha, my GSD wants nothing to do with her, she chases him around nipping at him.

:p

·
Registered
27,338 Posts
So were you able to foster for the rescue after all? Or is Pippa from another? Never did hear how that all played out. Pippa is cute, for a Chihuahua. Sleeps all day? Is she depressed?

·
Registered
5,250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
No, she is from the SPCA where I work. I could not get a reply back by phone or email from the other rescue.

I don't know if she's depressed or not, she doesn't really look like it, but does sleep all day and never eats. She seems happy when she is up with you or out for a walk though.

·
Banned
2,306 Posts
Omg!!!!!!!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: How CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chihuahuas are my favorite breed. <3 They're such fantastic dogs with HUGE personalities and VERY smart. If I could afford it, I'd have a pack of 20 or so!! :D I miss my Chihuahuas SO bad! My brother took them when he moved out. One can only appreciate how awesome these guys are once they've actually owned them.

Hopefully your little girl comes around soon. :)

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Awwwwww she's adorable.

·
Registered
5,250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Omg!!!!!!!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: How CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chihuahuas are my favorite breed. <3 They're such fantastic dogs with HUGE personalities and VERY smart. If I could afford it, I'd have a pack of 20 or so!! :D I miss my Chihuahuas SO bad! My brother took them when he moved out. One can only appreciate how awesome these guys are once they've actually owned them.

Hopefully your little girl comes around soon. :)
Haha, wouldn't a pack of 20 chihauhuas cost like the same as two GSDs? You could totally afford that. ;)

I do really like them though. I can't wait for Pip to come around.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.