German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, just wanted to introduce koda. He's 16 weeks old now and he has taught me what a land shark is haha. He's chewing on an acorn in some of these pictures haha

( in the picture where he's laying on his back you can see a callus building on his elbow is this normal? And for all of you who have black germanshepherds is it normal for them to have hints of dark brown in his fur?)

Attachments

·
Registered
4,773 Posts
Cute puppy! And to answer your questions, yes! Callous on the elbows is normal, as is some hint of brown hair here and there.

·
Registered
5,126 Posts
:wub: Koda is adorable! For the elbow callous, I've applied coconut oil to keep it soft just before going on a walk so it doesn't get licked off.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Hi all, just wanted to introduce koda. He's 16 weeks old now and he has taught me what a land shark is haha. He's chewing on an acorn in some of these pictures haha

( in the picture where he's laying on his back you can see a callus building on his elbow is this normal? And for all of you who have black germanshepherds is it normal for them to have hints of dark brown in his fur?)
Handsome boy!! Just call him EARS!! Looks like a teenaged boy who hasnt grown into his feet yet. Yes, those callous spots are normal. Land shark time is fun but frustrating. When mine was in that stage he ripped my favorite pants while I was getting dressed one day. Razor teeth!!

·
Registered
160 Posts
He is absolutely adorable

1 - 7 of 7 Posts