German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am finally getting a pictures of my puppies to be critiqued. I did my best at the stack and let my friend take the picture, but he really didn't know what to look for in a correct stack. I am confident that you all can evaluate her anyway.

This is Kiisa at about three years old. I know nothing about her parentage as she just moved in with us when she was about 6 months old. Her previous owner was no help in this arena. Yes, she is a BYB puppy.

What else about her...
Good nose
High prey drive
Likes to herd

Attachments

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Perhaps I am just impatient, but I was hoping to have at least one critique by now. I have been wanting to do this post for quite a while, I need to be on a computer and not my phone to properly post pictures, and was quite excited to hear what everyone had to say.

Still nothing ?

Did I post incorrectly?

Do I need a better photo?

I bumped Miika’s too so the posts are going to read the same. I did separate posts for each of them so there would be no confusion.

·
Super Moderator
18,687 Posts
Shoot, I forgot. Saw your threads over the weekend and was too tired to respond.

Looks like a large female with high withers, good topline, good placement of a croup that should be longer. Nice bone, good angulation front and rear though her upper arm should be longer. Good feet and pasterns. Very nice expression, dark face, dark eyes. Her color is quite faded.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you for your comments thus far ?. Yep, hoping for more. Greedy that way.

Kiisa is actually a little shorter (1/2”) than Miika and about the same weight (the same or 1-2 lbs lighter). I guess I see her looking and moving more like I see most GSDs.

Looking forward for her to become an adult (Miika was about 4) and get out of her rebellious stage!

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Correction on size difference:
Kiisa is one inch shorter but an inch longer than Miika. (23” vs 24” tall.)

Would have edited but was too late.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts