German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow! I am embarrassed, ashamed, mortified, etc., etc., etc.

I completely missed my Little Bear's birthday yesterday. I knew it was coming and somehow I totally missed it.

Heidi turned <span style="color: #3333FF"><span style='font-family: Comic Sans MS'><span style='font-size: 14pt'>5</span></span></span> yesterday. I can't believe she's five years old; it seems like yesterday I was going to pick her up from the breeder. She was born on March 18th, 2003.

It seems like she's still "talking" to me, so I don't think I'm in too much trouble with her. We'll have to have a belated celebration, and, hopefully, get a pic or two posted.

Lots of
to my girl. I love you, Little Bear.

·
Registered
6,271 Posts
girl!!!

·
Registered
7,924 Posts
You forgot her birthday
and there are no pictures?!!! Well, that's it, Heidi's coming home with me. Gracie has 2 frisbees, she'll share one with Heidi

Happy Bark Day Heidi!!!!

·
Registered
4,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks, everyone, for the birthday wishes for Heidi.

Sorry about the absence of pictures. No pictures = I have dial up. It is such a pain to download/upload/whatever and get them posted on Photobucket and then on here.

Our only other option here is Comcast cable and it's way more than I can afford. I looked into it last fall and it would have cost close to $60/month. Working for a non-profit at a liveable (but not huge) salary, I chose to stick with $9.95/month dial up. We're outside of Verizon's service area.

Originally Posted By: JenM66Gracie has 2 frisbees, she'll share one with Heidi
Heidi was just reading over my shoulder and has called a taxi. She should be there within the hour. Anything for a frisbee, you know!

·
Registered
7,924 Posts
Originally Posted By: Heidis Mom
Originally Posted By: JenM66Gracie has 2 frisbees, she'll share one with Heidi
Heidi was just reading over my shoulder and has called a taxi. She should be there within the hour. Anything for a frisbee, you know!
Gracie's sitting in the window watching, waiting

·
Registered
9,147 Posts
Happy Belated Birthday and many more!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts