1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
8,690 Posts
:spittingcoffee: That first photo is priceless! :D Great photos :)

·
Registered
6,073 Posts
I ADORE your boy, reminds me of my own.

He looks like such a character. I always say the party doesn't start until Rusty enters the room...same with your boy I bet!

Awesome picture and the FREEDOM to run and enjoy life is seen on his face:cool:

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I ADORE your boy, reminds me of my own.

He looks like such a character. I always say the party doesn't start until Rusty enters the room...same with your boy I bet!

Awesome picture and the FREEDOM to run and enjoy life is seen on his face:cool:
Haha Thank you and Yes!
He is crazy and funny. Now that the insane biting is over, we are starting to have so much fun with him. Just trying to get him not to jump on people when he meets them. He is way better off least at the park/beach than on the leash.

We do not normally allow off leash not even near the house, but in this case at the beach, well it's an island... How far could he go... not very far, he also runs in short bursts and gets tired. My husband runs right along his side, in this photo my husband is just out of frame =)

Anyways, this has been the best decision I have ever made =) We just adore him and his crazy personality. And this forum has been so helpful.... especially with the land-shark stuff. We had the worst case scenario and everyone assured us that he is not a monster psycho killer and just playing. He plays rough with my husband and cuddles with mommy and I love it!

·
Registered
467 Posts
OMG, the first picture is hilarious!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
All the shots are great, but definitely that first pic is priceless! Lollol.

He sure is growing up to be one handsome dog!!

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
Yup that first picture is something :D but all the pictures are great ,looks like he had a blast...

·
Premium Member
11,252 Posts
agree that the first photo is super! Just shows him feeling - YIPPEEEEEEEE

Cute! Glad to see such nice beach photos!

Lee

·
Registered
87 Posts
Holy smokes you're making me miss the beach!
Over the years I lived in The Bahamas, was always taking my dogs to the beach. Was such a ball watching them in the surf and sand.

Your kid is def enjoying it to the fullest!

Great photos, thanks for putting a smile on my face.

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
beautiful pictures, ohh how I just love his face in the first pic. He makes the cutest faces. :)

·
Super Moderator
32,343 Posts
Awesome pics!

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thank you everyone, he puts a smile on our faces too =) they all have their own personalities. He is a crazy one and we love it.

The beach is awesome, and the people and dogs that go here have been amazing so far. We have been having a great experience and Zeus is very social with people, kids and dogs.

I used to never go anywhere, and now we go somewhere every weekend just for him. It's making my life so much better and more fun. Dogs are just amazing!

·
Registered
369 Posts
Thank you everyone, he puts a smile on our faces too =) they all have their own personalities. He is a crazy one and we love it.

The beach is awesome, and the people and dogs that go here have been amazing so far. We have been having a great experience and Zeus is very social with people, kids and dogs.

I used to never go anywhere, and now we go somewhere every weekend just for him. It's making my life so much better and more fun. Dogs are just amazing!
I know what you mean. We go every Tuesday or Wednesday to the dog park and lake for Zoey to play all day. We just adopted another GSD yesterday, hes white and 2 years old. A lot bigger then zoey lol.

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Wait, what happened to the tiny land shark? He looks so big now. Awe Zeus is still cute

Sent from Petguide.com Free App
He is not huge is is over 5 month and around 45 pounds, he has been growing very slow and steady. as for the land shark, thank goodness!! He mouths a bit, but now it actually works when i say no.... before it meant air-bite even harder.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts