German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone! This is our new puppy Dax! She is 8 weeks old (born October 15th). We picked her up last Saturday. I had a couple American showline German Shepherds when I was growing up and had always planned to have another at some point. My old border collie passed away this last September and my hubby decided to surprise me with a puppy from KraftwerkK9 for Christmas. So far I am really impressed with her, she is a very quick learner and is a lot of fun. Way more tooth/bite than the puppies I had when I was growing up. Hoping I can curb that without ruining her confidence. She is a really brave and forward thinking pup, excited to see how she turns out!

I would love more information about her bloodlines if anyone knows anything.

Thank you and Hi from WA!!!

Dam: SG-Zikki Von Neandertal AD,BH,IPO1,IPO2,IPO3,KKL

Sire: SG- Lasko vom Keutterplatz AD,BH,IPO1,IPO2,IPO3,KKL

Attachments

·
Registered
4,821 Posts
Hi folks, welcome to the forum! Dax is a cuty! My dog is a grandchild of a Kraftwerks dog on her
sire's side, and she's phenomenal! Other than that though, I have no insight into their lines, other than that I've heard good things. Enjoy your puppy and congratulations!

·
Super Moderator
8,677 Posts
A girl named Dax.... I like it!
Nice color and really nice conformation.
Congrats!

·
Registered
3,230 Posts
She's beautiful. Have fun.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
A girl named Dax.... I like it!
Nice color and really nice conformation.
Congrats!
She is named from Jadzia Dax on Star Trek. We had a nice list of names but Dax seemed to fit. Funny how that works out sometimes.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts