German Shepherds Forum banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
14,344 Posts
I was actually going to say you should name him The Jury, great minds think alike.

I say go for it, The Judge will love it!

I have 2 males, they are both 1.5 years old, they are the best of friends. :D

·
Registered
219 Posts
I say go for it, I have two males GSD only a month apart in age, and the oldest isn't even 3 months yet!!

In total i have 3 males in the house and there isn't any problems as long as they stay away from my older labs food!

They are the best of friends, it's very hard to seperate them as they will always whinge if they are not with each other! it's very cute! But I always make sure to spend time alone with them each day too so jealousy isn't a big issue!

·
Registered
14,344 Posts
I think that The Judge being 1.5 years old is a wonderful age to add another puppy to your pack.

The Judge is potty trained (hopefully :)) and he has some other training too.

Cant wait to see some pics of the new puppy ;)

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Yes that's a wonderful name. ;)My I ask why it fell through :( sorry it didn't happen for you.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Someone that already had a pup traded the puppy in because the pup they picked out only dropped one testicle. That persons vet said it could be very dangerous. So long story short the breeder gave her the dog I was looking at to make the buyer happy. The male puppy had dropped both by the time she even gave it back to the breeder.lol. Also he had somebody on a waiting list for a long hair which this was. I was looking at a stock coat. Little disapointed but everything happens for a reason!!!

21 - 29 of 29 Posts