German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1. I did not realize I would never take a shower alone again.

2. I have now become and expert on the color, size, frequency and consistency of poop.

3. A moment alone in the bathroom is a treasure that I don't get very often. Well actually a moment alone anywhere.

4. A GSD kiss is the best kiss you will ever get.

5. Neighbors will no longer come to visit you they come to play with the dog.

6. Zoomies need I say more.

7. Apparently toilet paper is better than any super expensive toy or chewy.

8. A mud pit for a backyard is way better than the grass I worked to hard to grow.

Lastly the love of a GSD is second to none and I cannot imagine a day without him.

Attachments

·
4,501 Posts
2. I have now become and expert on the color, size, frequency and consistency of poop.
Hahahahaha....so true!

I found out exactly what a "landshark" is.

I learned that a good pup will carry a limb larger than himself an entire 2 blocks to add it to his pile of "chew toys" in the yard.

·
Registered
382 Posts
The bathroom one is so true, I went to pee and the next thing I see is Lunas head in between my legs, needless to say I stopped mid stream LOL.

·
Registered
836 Posts
The bathroom one is so true, I went to pee and the next thing I see is Lunas head in between my legs, needless to say I stopped mid stream LOL.
So, so true.

My one bathroom door doesn't latch properly as the frame has shifted, so if you don't lift the door a certain way it won't close all the way. Needless to say, I've had Ryka go Koolaid Man on me and burst through the door, because heaven forbid I try to use the bathroom alone... must be the whole, "you watch me pee, so this is only fair" argument in her head.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts