German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He still LOVES my daughters carseat, but I really think he has outgrown it.... LOL! He has grown way to fast!! This is only 8 weeks difference!! WOW.... Big Boy!! His before and after.... LOL!

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
ha! That's hilarious! :)

He's awfully handsome!

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Were going to be swinging by very soon! Were very excited!! I do have some more pictures of him! <3 Let me find them!

·
Registered
2,178 Posts
Ha ha that is adorable it may be time to remove the car seat :D

What a cutie!!

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I just took these and getting him standing in a stay is still a work in progress, he automatically goes to a sit.... ugh. LOL!

·
Registered
66 Posts
HAHAHHAHA LMFAO!!! Thats is amazing!

·
Registered
5,708 Posts
Well............................. since he is too big now for all your seats, you my send him here................. ;) :) ;) :)

Very handsome......

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Well............................. since he is too big now for all your seats, you my send him here................. ;) :) ;) :)

Very handsome......
Haha, he is growing WAY fast, my hubby and I agreed it's time to trade the Camry in for a SUV. Killians ears hit the top of the car and he has to hold them down, it's too cute.... And thank you!! <3

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
Those pictures are just priceless. Love the fact that he looks like "what are you looking at" as if nothing is wrong with a GSD spilling out of a kids car seat lol.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts