German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Yesterday we had to work on the house for a few hours and curious dogs wouldn't be helpful. We decided to leave the dogs out of their crates. I know that Griff is not 100 % reliable but they cannot ruin much in our old stuff so we decided to take that chance. Came back inside and only found one magazine torn up in 1000 pieces. I couldn't stop laughing; Griff was super excited. I think it was evidence of who did most of that work. Deja was a little insecure, most likely because things were out of order as she loves everything to be just right. I think she has some form of conscious. Then I realized which one they/he had torn up; 'The Whole Dog Journal' and it was the last one as I had ended my subscription for various reasons. The dogs must have read the extra cover; "Last Issue!" Of all the stuff, of all the papers in the room, even a pillow, taken from the old couch to the floor!, they just chose that one and rightfully so. They must have thought, "Nope, not worth reading anymore. We get it, we'll be fine". But that is just my and their personal opinion. :grin2:

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
Paper does make such an irresistibly fun sound when being shredded. Audio interactive. Lol

Reactions: wolfy dog

·
Super Moderator
5,122 Posts
interesting co-incidence. Something like that would make me smile, too

1 - 4 of 4 Posts