German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So there are still nice people in the world...Penny needed to go out and seeing how she wont go to the bathroom on the property (have to take her for a walk for her to go) I took her for her walk and stopped in at the pet store to get her a treat... on our way back home it starts pouring rain and I could see the house when a van passes us, the van reaches the end of the street and makes a U-turn... The woman pulls up and asks me if I would like a ride home because of the pouring rain!!! I told her that I literally live at the end of the street and Penny doesnt mind the rain (as she was splashing and biting at the puddle we were standing next too lol)... Very nice gesture... If I was further from home I would have taken the offer but its nice to know that there are people out there that care and will help a complete stranger :) My day is made :)

·
Registered
7,289 Posts
That was very nice of the lady to offer you a ride knowing that your dog was wet and you also. There are still some nice people in this world but I think there are and less of them because of all the badness that is going on everywhere. Sad.:(

1 - 2 of 2 Posts