German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today (after MONTHS of biting, ripping clothes, trying to teeth on us, my hair being ripped out, arms covered in scars from bites, etc), our five month old came up to me on the couch and rested her head on my stomach for a nap. I thought this day would never come. I almost cried. ? I had almost given up hope that she would ever stop biting and just cuddle. (Had many dogs and she was the worst landshark ever! Hahah)

So for everyone with a land shark from ****, it gets better!!! There’s hope!

·
Premium Member
239 Posts
I think you should celebrate by sharing a picture of the cutie!

·
Registered
4,561 Posts
Well......I'm glad you're happy with the changes you've experienced........but about the time all those wounds have healed and your sleeves are no longer shredded......you'll miss the "good ol' days" .....maybe.

Something about the unbridled energy and hit and run play "attacks" these GSD pups have......always kept me amused......

SuperG

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well......I'm glad you're happy with the changes you've experienced........but about the time all those wounds have healed and your sleeves are no longer shredded......you'll miss the "good ol' days" .....maybe.

Something about the unbridled energy and hit and run play "attacks" these GSD pups have......always kept me amused......

SuperG
Hahah!!! I may! It may take until the strands of my hair grow back from all the times she’s done a sneak attack and ripped out huge chunks of it though...

·
Registered
7,771 Posts
Hahah!!! I may! It may take until the strands of my hair grow back from all the times she’s done a sneak attack and ripped out huge chunks of it though...

I used to joke that Shadow would never let me drown! Until she was about a year old if I laid on the floor she would grab me by the hair and forcibly lift my head up. One day she just stopped. I kind of miss it.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

I used to joke that Shadow would never let me drown! Until she was about a year old if I laid on the floor she would grab me by the hair and forcibly lift my head up. One day she just stopped. I kind of miss it.
???? She definitely rips out massive amounts of my hair. It’s a target on walks even because it’s long. I hope one day I miss it too!!! I sure don’t right now!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts