German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I enjoy the photo contests and actually look forward to it each month. I would like to offer a friendly suggestion. For each month winners to have the theme for that month listed and for the winning photo to include any comments the photographer entered with the photo to be listed. Most of the time the theme/comments really explain the photo. Thanks

·
Registered
41 Posts
hi vinnie new to this joined xmas day with tessa gsd 11 month old just to ask why pic removed from monthly photo contest ??

·
The Italian One
8,729 Posts
If you read the rules of the monthly contest, posted at the beginning of each month (and below), you should find the answer to your question.

Quote:CONTEST RULES:
1. Only ONE picture per member allowed.
2. Pictures bigger than 800x600 will automatically be deleted.
3. It has to be a picture YOU took, not a professional one.
4. The photo contest is for GSDs only, no pictures of non-GSDs allowed. It is ok for other non-gsd animals to show in the picture as long as there is a GSD present.
5. NO COMMENTS ALLOWED on the contest thread or it gets too long. If you want to comment about the pictures, start a different thread for people to comment.
6. The winner gets to choose the next month's theme.
7. No alterations of pictures by any image software allowed except for resizing pictures if they are too big or lighting them up.
8. I will delete all pictures that are not visable and have not been fixed at the time posting is over and voting begins.
9. You have from the first of the month to the end of the third week to enter your picture. The last week of the month will be for voting.
The majority of the pictures that are removed is because they are over the maximum allowed size of 800x600.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts