German Shepherds Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any info about Theishof kennels in Boise Idaho?

I was looking around the Oregon, Washington, northern Idaho area and came across a few positive reviews of Theishof.

Looks like a mix of working lines and show lines? Any info would be great!

·
Registered
8,196 Posts
When I was out on the gsd search I was looking at Theishoff. Contacted her but I opted to go more local and wanted that experience of visiting the kennel the first go arounds. Great breeder she is always on my list.

·
Registered
3,521 Posts
I am local to Theishof and at one time trained with Heidi when I needed help with my reactive dog (who did NOT come from her). I love her dogs. She is very, very knowledgeable about the breed and I respect what does with her dogs. She trains and trials herself, so she is very aware of what she is producing.

She keeps her retired females as house pets, which always amazed me. I would knock on her door and the two retired girls she had the time would be standing at the ready when Heidi answered. The Theishof dogs are known for being good house dogs and family companions, as well as therapy dogs and successful competition dogs.
Sheilah

·
Registered
7,290 Posts
I am local to Theishof and at one time trained with Heidi when I needed help with my reactive dog (who did NOT come from her). I love her dogs. She is very, very knowledgeable about the breed and I respect what does with her dogs. She trains and trials herself, so she is very aware of what she is producing.

She keeps her retired females as house pets, which always amazed me. I would knock on her door and the two retired girls she had the time would be standing at the ready when Heidi answered. The Theishof dogs are known for being good house dogs and family companions, as well as therapy dogs and successful competition dogs.
Sheilah
We are another who's trained with her, seen her dogs and thinks highly of her/Theishof. She was and perhaps still is the breed warden for our area.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts