German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
8,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I had no idea how hard it is to get a good group picture. Either Yukon or Ma bombed the picture, this is the best one I got:

There, in the middle would be a perfect spot for Gizmo, don't ya think? But I don't even want to start calling him part of my pack. ;)

And here is the best one from the three girls

·
Registered
8,690 Posts
Good group photos are SO hard to get, great job! :)

·
Premium Member
4,733 Posts
last picture the one on the right, is she all mal????? beautiful girls, and i cant believe you have 4, good lord where do you find the time?????

·
Banned
8,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
last picture the one on the right, is she all mal????? beautiful girls, and i cant believe you have 4, good lord where do you find the time?????
Yeah, that is a Malinois (MaDeuce).

You know, I've been trying to figure out how I'm getting my dogs titled or certified with training and driving is so expensive... I quit worrying. Titles aren't everything. I know what my dogs are and what they are not and have been tested by numerous independent people. They know what they have to know and even more. They are well cared for, have everything they need. We continue to train but no longer because I must have that precious title but because I have fun doing it and fun trying out different things and my goal is a whole lot different than it used to be. So now, I actually have the time for every single one of them and don't have to divide it up anymore and I quit worrying about driving and driving and driving such long hours for half an hour worth of training and now I actually GOT the time. ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts