German Shepherds Forum banner
41 - 60 of 522 Posts

· Registered
8,918 Posts
lmao it might be and it's good I'm assuming they are used to being stalked I stalked them for about a year before actually contacting them lol.
Yup, going on a year... I live vicariously through other owners posts and photo's.

· Registered
3,749 Posts
I really enjoy seeing the picks of Liesje's pup....I also like the list of supplies because I was able to run down it as a check list, although I did not run out shopping for a Pumpkin shirt! When my wife was looking at the photos and she saw that, I thought for a moment there.....I was going to be shopping for (insert high pitched girlie voice) "a yittle punkin shirt"....OMG I was gonna be sick listening to her squeal. I do not think it is cool taking a well bred, bad :censored: working dog, and dressin him up in the Great Pumpkin suit regardless of his age!
But Pan was so adorable in it Wayne :tongue:

I've seen 3 pup costumes that made me wish I had a puppy
Puppy shark costume
Puppy alligator costume
Puppy vampire cape that says "I bite" with fangs around it

I think all good choices for a future BA working dog ;)

· Registered
6,862 Posts
I want a puppy now!:cry:

It won't be for a while that I eventually decide to get another puppy. I will admit I am guilty of stalking breeder websites. There a few that I visit multiple times. The dogs are just beautiful.:wub:

· Registered
5,252 Posts
Does it count if it's not a GSD I'm planning? Or does that make me a commie?

Planned Call name; Bagel or Turtle (Aussie)
Picking up; April or May 2011
Gender; Undecided (leaning towards female)
Breeder; EverReady, Thornapple, or Lake Michigan. I'm on multiple waiting lists
Lines; WTCH CH lines hopefully.

P probably peed on his leg, lifted it out of reaction and thought that was a great way NOT to pee on his leg again! At least thats what Karlo did really young!
Frag pees on his leg and is none the wiser. He'll be squating in his grave, I'm sure.

· Registered
14,349 Posts
Coming 2012

Breed: GSD
Gender: I want another male but I might settle for female (if I have to)
Name: If a boy either Grim or Havok, if a female Malice
Lines: Czech
Breeder: Shepherdsbydesign.com

OR

Breed: Australian Shepherd
Name: If he is a red merle his name will be Helios, if he is a blue merle his name will be Ghost
Lines: Showlines
Breeder: NAVROCK Australian Shepherds | Welcome!

Haven't decided which breed to go with but I am in contact with both breeders.

· Registered
245 Posts
What's the list before the waiting list called? You know, the one where you only have half an idea as to what you're looking for and where to get it?

:p I won't officially be on this list until Late December/Early January. (So technically I'm waiting...to get on the waiting list)

· Registered
5,252 Posts
What's the list before the waiting list called? You know, the one where you only have half an idea as to what you're looking for and where to get it?

:p I won't officially be on this list until Late December/Early January. (So technically I'm waiting...to get on the waiting list)
The "I wanna pupppy noooowww!" lit?

· Registered
17,115 Posts
I really enjoy seeing the picks of Liesje's pup....I also like the list of supplies because I was able to run down it as a check list, although I did not run out shopping for a Pumpkin shirt! When my wife was looking at the photos and she saw that, I thought for a moment there.....I was going to be shopping for (insert high pitched girlie voice) "a yittle punkin shirt"....OMG I was gonna be sick listening to her squeal. I do not think it is cool taking a well bred, bad :censored: working dog, and dressin him up in the Great Pumpkin suit regardless of his age!
That's it Wayne, PM me your address and the shirt is coming your way! Once you see the yittul pumpkin shirt ON your pumpkin you'll understand! Pan likes his shirt. He doesn't even try to rub it off like Nikon did.

· Registered
3,188 Posts
thinks I might be the sane one here...not looking for a puppy...just watching all of yours as they grow :D

· Registered
5,252 Posts
thinks I might be the sane one here...not looking for a puppy...just watching all of yours as they grow :D
Sane? You've got to be INsane to NOT want a puppy!

· Registered
2,998 Posts
That's it Wayne, PM me your address and the shirt is coming your way! Once you see the yittul pumpkin shirt ON your pumpkin you'll understand! Pan likes his shirt. He doesn't even try to rub it off like Nikon did.
In a few years I will see Pan at the National ... still wearing his lucky pumpkin shirt while running down the helper ...

· Registered
1,338 Posts
In a few years I will see Pan at the National ... still wearing his lucky pumpkin shirt while running down the helper ...
With respect to the nationals...refer to my comment on the well bred bad a** working dog.....by then it will be a bandana on him.

No need to threaten me Liesje, the damage has been done, my wife has been shopping online for puppy shirts! Freakin great!:wild:

41 - 60 of 522 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.