German Shepherds Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
1,500 Posts
Hi my name is Wayne, and I am a GSD addict.

Planned name: Breeder names the litter, but have suggested/begged for;

Going to pick up: Mid-January of 2011
Breeder: Wildhaus in Ann Arbor, MI
Lines: West German Working Line
Sire: Tobi von den Wölfen
Dam: Eris vom Wildhaus

I have been studying, and researching, and waiting for a male working line puppy for about two years.
We are also on the waiting list for this litter and for Triton Kennels spring litter. There are things that I really love about each litter, so it just depends on how many males in the litter and if there is one that is a match for us. We are a little ways down on both lists, so I am not getting my hopes up too much.

Call Name: Grizzly
Planning to try: SchH, Agility, Rally, and Therapy.

· Registered
1,500 Posts
But Pan was so adorable in it Wayne :tongue:

I've seen 3 pup costumes that made me wish I had a puppy
Puppy shark costume
Puppy alligator costume
Puppy vampire cape that says "I bite" with fangs around it

I think all good choices for a future BA working dog ;)

As a general rule, I am in the "dogs don't wear clothes" camp, but my one exception is halloween. I would so get a puppy a shark costume especially if he is a land shark like Bison was. The vamp cape would be a close second.

· Registered
1,500 Posts
I have trained with folks who have GSDs named Armor, Castle, Wulf.....and when you consider those names in contrast to my earlier comment on masculinity....I need a dog named King Kong or something like that...right?
WHAT!?!?! You don't think that "Bison" is a masculine name? :poke:

· Registered
1,500 Posts
What about O'Grizzly??? ....named after the famous Irish bears that went extinct from the potato famine.
:spittingcoffee:

Well...I am 1/4 Irish and I like potatoes. I guess it would be appropriate for me to commemorate these fine creatures when naming my new puppy.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.