German Shepherds Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
17,115 Posts
I was on the waiting list for a puppy and now I'm on the waiting list for sleep.

that's me at work today

that's my puppy doing what he does best. oh and he lifts his leg at 8 weeks.

· Registered
17,115 Posts
Yeah, I'm sure I'll feel that way in a few months....j/k. He's not really that loud, I'm just not going to bed on time and getting up much earlier to accommodate the new routine.

· Registered
17,115 Posts
Bwahaha my puppy was just running so fast his front legs buckled and he slid about 3 feet on the carpet.

Sorry, couldn't think of a better thread to share that in!

· Registered
17,115 Posts
It's like backtying the puppy and whipping a flirt pole around, telling them these stories...

· Registered
17,115 Posts
I really enjoy seeing the picks of Liesje's pup....I also like the list of supplies because I was able to run down it as a check list, although I did not run out shopping for a Pumpkin shirt! When my wife was looking at the photos and she saw that, I thought for a moment there.....I was going to be shopping for (insert high pitched girlie voice) "a yittle punkin shirt"....OMG I was gonna be sick listening to her squeal. I do not think it is cool taking a well bred, bad :censored: working dog, and dressin him up in the Great Pumpkin suit regardless of his age!
That's it Wayne, PM me your address and the shirt is coming your way! Once you see the yittul pumpkin shirt ON your pumpkin you'll understand! Pan likes his shirt. He doesn't even try to rub it off like Nikon did.

· Registered
17,115 Posts
I actually have two pumpkin shirts, medium and large.

And Kenya has a shirt that says "I'm not as stupid as you look"

Pan was going to get "Tricks are for kids" but they only had it in pink

· Registered
17,115 Posts
Wayne is in jail, Chris had to enforce her restraining order. I think we should all raise bail money for him and if she drops the charges he can spend the $ on clothes to dress up Jaeger.
I could sell the Pumpkin shirt, it's worth about $5....

· Registered
17,115 Posts
YIPPEE!
Part of my "waiting" is done!
We have 5 females just born a couple days ago. We are very excited, and plan on keeping 1 of the females for our future goals.
Father: VA Cuervo von Huerta Hof ScH3, kkl1
Mother: V Myra von Huerta Hof ScH1, kkl1
*pics & pedigrees can be seen on the PDB*
[email protected]@[email protected]!!!
Robin
Congrats, Robin! And it looks like Julie has a beautiful batch of Cuervo puppies too.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.