German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,616 Posts
Wow- awesome! Pimg chases squirrels all day, but has only managed to catch one- ever. And at that, I called her off of it. I'm impressed Kain got one; he must be quite stealthy and fast!

·
Registered
800 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, he didn't actually catch it himself. He trees them so that I can get a clean shot. I always let him play with them a bit and show them off. He acts so proud of himself when we get one, like a boy with his first deer.:)

·
Registered
5,616 Posts
Oh... haha- big difference. My girl caught one big fat squirrel off guard last fall. It was way too fat to be able to sprint up the tree (though it tried) and ended up running in a spiral until it stopped in the middle of the yard. Right as Pimg was about to sink her teeth in, I called her off. It was the first and only time since that she has actually caught one. It's not for lack of effort though! I'm sure Kain couldn't be more happy to play around with it for a while!

·
Registered
940 Posts
Well, he didn't actually catch it himself. He trees them so that I can get a clean shot. I always let him play with them a bit and show them off. He acts so proud of himself when we get one, like a boy with his first deer.:)
...I was wondering how the heck he was fast enough to get one :D

That's so cute when they are so obviously proud of something they did :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts